Amelia做Mocha Marble Cake
200gm Self raising flour
220gm castor sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tsp cappuccino coffee powder
2 tbsp hot water
1. Pre heat oven 180 deg c
2. Mix coffee powder, cocoa powder with hot water. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Sift self raising flour.
4. Cream butter and self raising flour into a smooth paste. keep aside.
5. In a separated bowl cream egg and sugar until spongy. Add vanilla extract.
6. Mix the egg mixture into the flour paste and beat until smooth.
7. Scoop out 1 medium bowl of cake batter, add the mocha mixture and mix well.
8. Line 8 in cake pan with grease proof paper, scoop 4 tbsp of the white
batter in the center of the pan, then scoop 2 tbsp of the mocha batter on top.
9. Alternate the cake batter 2 tbsp of white and 2 tbsp of mocha until finish.
10. Bake for 40 to 45 mins or until cooked.
11. Cool cake on wire rack to cool completely.